Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. A £250 booking fee is required upon confirmation of your booking for orders over £500, for orders under £500,1/3 of your quoted overall price (approx.) This is to be done via bank transfer or cheque.
2. All booking fees are non-refundable.
3. The booking fee is subtracted from your final invoice.
4. Quotes are valid for 14 days.
5. Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however no change in price will occur after the final quote and contract has been confirmed by you (we meet one month before your wedding where the final contract is signed and final order agreed.)
5a. The exception of term 5) is weddings after Brexit, as we are unable to predict the impact on imported flower prices. These may require a price alteration to avoid loss on our behalf.
6. The final payment is due around 30 days before the wedding date- after the final consultation.
7. All items/vases/tableplans/wood/jugs/pots/table runners/urns etc are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote.
7a. Items hired from Thyme to Bloom will be collected the following day. All items hired must be collected by us or returned. If not a replacement fee for the item will be charged.
8. All fees will be clearly outlined in your quote and final contract, ensuring no hidden fees or nasty surprises!
9. As fresh flowers are a living product there are occasions that a particular flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product sometimes we are unable to use a particular flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability and stringent quality checks.
10. We order your flowers approx 7 days before your wedding date, after which no major changes can be made to content and quantity.
11. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
11a. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
11b. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved and collected.
12. Delivery of wedding flowers will incur a small delivery fee to local areas. Venues out of our delivery radius shall be worked out accordingly, taking mileage into account.
12a. Delivery outside our local area (10 mile radius) is calculated at 45p per mile and is charge for delivery and collection. Your delivery set up charge may also incur extra charges if additional vans are required due to volume.
13. Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 4 addresses (Brides location, Grooms location, Wedding venue, Church)
14. It is up to the Client to provide correct locations for deliveries. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
15a. If lateness is caused by incorrect addresses or no recipient present, we do not take responsibility for lateness of other deliveries.
16. It is up to the client to ensure that the venue/church is open for set up.
17. Cancellation after full balance is paid shall be non-refundable.
18. Cancellation 30 Days prior to the date shall incur a 50% charge, Cancellation 14 Days prior to the event shall incur a 75% charge, 7 Days prior shall incur a 100% charge.
19. No major reductions to the order can be made 30 days prior to the date.
19.a Once the initial quotation has been given and booking fee paid, the total amount cannot be reduced by more than 30%.
20. If the booking fee has been paid you are accepting these terms and conditions whether the final contract form has been returned or not.
21. We must be the only florist providing flowers unless this has been previously been discussed and confirmed. This includes event dressers and/or family members.
22. Cake flowers will be provided individually wired and will be placed by the assigned baker. This needs to be pre-arranged by the Bridal party.
24. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may occur.
25. Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. By paying your booking fee you are agreeing to any changes that may be made. These will always be minor changes to wording. Any major changes that could affect you will be presented to you first.
Should you make changes to your wedding date due to Covid we are happy to transfer your date to an alternative should we have this available at no additional charge.
N.B We are happy to accommodate postponement of your wedding up until 14 days prior to your wedding date. After this time 50% of your total balance would be payable.
All other T&C's would also still apply
N.B Please refer to section with regard to cancellation which would also still apply